In Up your Impact: 52 Innovative Strategies to Add Value to Your Work, I show you how to re-focus your mindset on growth, possibility and cultivating a creative, generative spirit that is focused on learning more, creating more and contributing more.
Up your impact is the first book that is uniquely focused on the needs of 21st-century executives. It’s a different world now, and we need strategies to help us meet its needs head on.
And I provide you with a simple methodology that enables you to tackle personal change and development, one step at a time – from where you are now.
- Phil Gerbyshak
Author of 10 Ways to Make it Great
Relentless connector of people and ideas
Breakthrough strategies to generate greater success
- Tools and strategies for gathering and sharing information that will get the attention and respect of the senior management in your company
- How to skyrocket your value by becoming an “idea connector”
- How to cultivate a simple first thing in the morning routine that will put you light years ahead of your peers
- A lateral thinking technique that can help you to “see” potential problems and opportunities – long before anyone else on your team
- Why I call mind mapping software “the savvy executive’s secret weapon”
- How to take your networking capabilities to the next level – which will expose you to exciting new ideas and opportunities
Up Your Impact helps you take action NOW to increase your impact and value in your work
“Up Your Impact provides the information AND the tactics that will help you ‘think right.’ Don’t just read this book, DO this book and you will see amazing results as you collaborate more effectively, think in different ways, and get more of the right things done.”
- Jason Womack
Advisor and Author, Your Best Just Got Better
What’s in Up Your Impact?
Strategies: My new 170-page e-book presents 52 strategies for adding exceptional value to your employer and your customers or clients, presented in a clear, concise and actionable writing style.
No armchair theories here: These strategies are eminently practical, and will help you to “move the needle” in your work. The book also contains numerous stories that will inform and inspire you to make a difference in your work!
Action steps: Each strategy is followed by one or two action steps, to help you to implement it immediately. No theoretical mumbo-jumbo here – just strategies and insights you can use – now – to improve your work!
Resources: A comprehensive list of books, websites and tools that you can use to further your learning on how to add value to your work.
Unique. Creative. Effective: This book contains strategies you won’t read anywhere else, written in a clear, actionable, easily-digestible style. Each strategy is only 1-3 pages, so you can learn something new and apply it in as little as 5 minutes.
Easy to implement: I know you’re overwhelmed by the wealth of voices online, preaching principles for success, leadership, personal branding, meditation and so much more. It’s like taking a stroll through a bazaar in the Middle East, with all of the vendors shouting incomprehensible words at you, hawking their wares. Many people get immobilized by all of this content – they don’t know where to start or whose voice to believe.
That’s why I designed Up Your Impact in a quick-read, actionable format – so you can pick one or two strategies and get work immediately with them.
- Liam Hughes
Bonus #1: A wealth of insights from trusted business experts
For this launch package, I interviewed 5 business experts to learn what’s changing in business today, why it’s important to add value to your work – and their preferred strategies for doing so. Their insights were amazing! At the end of each interview, I found myself going, “Wow! That was phenomenal!” These people shared some incredible insights. I learned a lot from them, and I know you will, too.
Here’s who I interviewed:
- Wally Bock, leadership expert and highly-respected blogger
- Jason Womack, work productivity expert and author of Your Best Just Got Better
- Roger von Oech, author of several best-selling creativity books and ideation tools
- Phil Gerbyshack, social media and professional networking guru
- Rajesh Setty, entrepreneur, author and relentless idea guy
You’ll also receive full transcripts of each interview.
While the book covers basic principles for improving your impact and asks you to focus on action items in your own life, the interviews go deeper. They show how others have profited from adopting similar strategies in their lives and careers – and they reflect upon the qualities they appreciate in their direct reports.
More interviews are on the way. I plan to conduct more interviews in the next several months; if you purchase the Up Your Impact launch package, you’ll get free access to them, too!
Bonus #2: Visual tools to help you kick-start your action plan
I’m also including several visual thinking tools in the launch package, to help you to develop a plan of action for differentiating yourself and maximizing your value:
- A mind map of all 52 strategies – which you can print out and pin up in your office or cubicle to remind you of the core principles of adding value to your work.
- A set of personal SWOT (strengths/weaknesses/opportunities/threats) planning templates in 4 popular mind mapping formats
- Mitch Ditkoff
Cofounder and President, Idea Champions
Creativity book author and world’s #1 innovation blogger
Bonus #3: A worksheet to help you get started
This worksheet gives you a convenient place to record any value-added strategy you plan to implement, plus your action steps for doing so. It’s designed to be flexible, so you can input the information you need to make it work for you.
This worksheet is designed so you can easily 3-hole punch it and carry it in your project binder or day planner. That way, you always know what you need to do next!
It’s another example of how Up Your Impact is designed to help you develop the ideas and actions you need to succeed in today’s topsy-turvy business world.
Bonus #4: How to create a career planning mind map
Career planning can benefit greatly from mind mapping, because it enables you to view multiple perspectives and possibilities in a compact, visual format. In this report, I show you how to create and use such a mind map – no matter what mind mapping software you choose to use. It will help you to consider and evaluate multiple future paths for your career, and will help you to better position yourself for new opportunities.
Bonus #5 (just added): Networking – on steriods
In this special report, I’ll show you a visual method to organize your contacts, formulate your questions and capture all of the information that results from your conversations with members of your network. You’ll be able to see new patterns and connections like never before!
Awesome feedback on Up Your Impact
I previewed the book and its bonus resources to some key people whose opinions I value. They have been universal in their praise for Up Your Impact:
- Stephen Shapiro
Author of Best Practices Are Stupid
Entrepreneur & Business Alchemist
- Michael Deutch
Product Director at Mindjet
Author of the DigDeepThinker Blog and founder, KarmicBoom
About the author
Chuck Frey is:
- A trusted voice on the topics of innovation, creativity, visual thinking, leadership and personal development.
- Founder and publisher of InnovationTools.com, the world’s largest and most trusted website focused on innovation, creativity and brainstorming
- Founder and publisher of the Mind Mapping Software Blog, the leading blog focused on visual mapping tools.
- Author of the Power Tips & Strategies for Mind Mapping Software, the definitive guide to this type of visual thinking software.
- Former contributing author of the Think & Grow Rich newsletter.
In short, Up Your Impact draws upon my unique intersection of experience and expertise to bring you a perspective that will help you to deliver superior results in your work and life – and generate greater value than you ever dreamed possible. In over two decades of writing on the topics of creativity, personal leadership, productivity and personal development, I have gained a reputation for delivering value.
What’s it worth to you?
I believe you CAN make a difference in your world – and I look forward to helping you to bring your best gifts to the world through a value-added, creative approach to your work!
What’s that worth to you? Let’s look at a simple example:
You can plug in your own numbers. I’ve purposely kept the percentage improvement low, so you can see how this works. Your actual results may be even higher!
The point is that your modest investment in Up Your Impact will pay for itself many times over!
If for any reason you decide that this e-book package doesn’t meet your needs within the first 90 days after purchasing it, you can request a 110% refund – that’s right, all of your money back, plus a little extra!